Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Quiz

The Quiz

1. Do the following
2. Choose 5 persons to do this

Favourites

Favourite Colour: RED
Favourite Food: KFC
Favourite Song: Of all time? Britney Spears - I'm A Slave 4 U

Favourite Movie: Moulin Rouge (my favourite movie would require a lot of MUSIC, cos it's my life!)

Favourite Sport: Jump Rope
Favourite Day of the Week: Sunday
Favourite Ice Cream: Vanilla


Currents

Current Mood: Blissful. =0
Current Taste: Me? Good taste of course.
Current Clothes: White singlet. Ripcurl boardshorts.
Current Desktop: Not mine!
Current Toenail Colour: No colour
Current Time: 1:38PM
Current Annoyance: Having insufficient cash to maintain my current lifestyle!

Current Thoughts: Why the fuck does the words Ripcurl on my shorts look like its fading away? (Same as what I'm wearing now.)


First

First Best Friend: Junda. From BPPS. When I was P4 I think.
First Crush: Can't remember!
First Movie: By myself and out with my friends, would be X Men. That was in Secondary 2. With my family I think it's probably The Lion King.

First Lie: When I took an eraser from my friend and my mom found it. I said I didn't know how it got there!
First Music: English stuff. One of the earliest songs I can remember hearing is Outside by George Michael and My Favourite Game by The Cardigans.


Last

Last Cigarette: Never.
Last Drink: Tap water.
Last Car Ride: It'd be on a cab. On Thursday when I was booking in. Cost me 5 freaking bucks.
Last Crush:A month ago.
Last Phone Call: With Ryan. Yesterday if I'm not wrong.
Last CD played: a1's Greatest Hits.


Have you ever

Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Nope.
Have you ever broken the law: Not that I remember doing so. No.
Have you ever been arrested: No.
Have you ever skinny dipped: I think it'd be quite cool with the right company... but I haven't!

Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: Nope.

5 people who're tagged: Ming Boon, Shuming, Mak, Sequeena, Angeline. =p
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: