Saturday, June 24, 2006

Waiting for Trump Card

So now I'm either waiting for a beehive to fall on my head (I seem to be obsessed with things falling from the sky recently) or the trump card to show and tell me that I've won the big prize of taking the shuttle bus ride to my camp.

If you see any of those words on TV later, or even hear them on radio for that matter, picture this in your head. I'll be rushing out of the house. I'll be waiting for the bus. I'll be on the bus to camp. I'll be changing into uniform. I'll be scanning my card to register my presence. After that hopefully I'll be able to come back home. If not they can always make life hard by doing the "equipped" thingy.

I'm either whining or raving about music. This blog only has 2 kinds of entries eh?

Suddenly I'm feeling rather lost with my life. I guess that's the main reason why I was so pissed off yesterday. I don't really accomplish anything by waiting desperately to book out. And when I do, I wait at home to get mobilised. So, maybe I could do something meaningful while I'm at home, but I just can't see what there is to do!

I watched another couple of episodes of The OC. I'm 3 episodes away from the end of Season 3. I can't handle it any more! Ooh, and great shocker by having Anna and Theresa come back so near to the grand finale.

Monday's an off day. Maybe I'll go to Sentosa.

I'm aware of how lousy I am of asking people out. Blah. Still am.

Need to get my priorities in life right again.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: