Monday, February 18, 2008

Annual Class Steamboat

There's no other class in my entire academic life that I'm close to. My NYJC class is the only one that I meet up with year after year and I like it cos we still feel really connected to each other. Sometimes I do wish we had more opportunity to meet up, but because of scheduling conflicts and two of my favourite people (ANGELINE AND DAVID BLEARGH) going back to Australia to continue their studies, it just wouldn't be the same!

Anyway, we gathered at Ming Boon's house, as always. And we had steamboat for dinner, as always. And as always, there was mahjong. The only difference was that this was the first time I was participating!

0301

Haha... my crush on mahjong got acutely intense these couple of months due to exposure from a couple of friends and relatives.

And then we had the steamboat.

0302

The food was fantastic, as always. Yeah, I'm comforted by the pattern that has formed with regards to our little reunion every year.

0303

And here are the guys... I love them. Argh! I don't know how to explain it, but the chemistry I have with each one of them is just amazing. I meet up with them individually in my own time so it's nice to see them all together at one shot!

0304

We are so running out of poses to do outside Ming Boon's house, especially if this keeps up every year!

0305

And we continued with the Mahjong! Haha! Oh man I lost in the end but yeah, a rare occassion for all of us to play together!
01

No comments: