Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hall 12 Day

I had a chance to perform on Hall 12 Day on Monday and I was really very freaked out because I had never been on stage to sing prior to this. It was my first ever experience. I've always imagined myself on stage singing, but I've never actually done it before. So it was fantastic to get a chance to perform in front of a great audience.

day1201

I really appreciated all the cheers and encouragement, because it took a lot of me to get up there and sing. There was great food at the event but because of my jitters I just couldn't eat anything! A big shout out to the people who organised it as well! If you really want to spoil your ears and hear (and see in crap quality) my performance of Everytime, here's the shizzale on Youtube!

day1202

I got treated to quite a few fantastic performances, some of which left me too utterly speechless to take photos of. And I only took photos of Jai and Zhi Wei during their preparation. When they were performing... wow. Everyone's attention was fixed on them. Zhi Wei's performance was exceptionally memorable because of the crazy crowd involvement... check out a snippet of it on youtube as well!

day1203

My bros... haha...

day1204

Along with all the other fantastic singers, Angela, Hong Da (sorry I missed your performance!), Yew Hong, Shi Bin, Zhi Wei and Kyon(WOW!), I received Ferrero Rocher and a 10 dollar Espirit voucher! WOWOWOWOW! I honestly did not expect anything from performing, but the show of gratitude really goes both ways. I'm... wow-ed.

day1205

And a photo of all the Tintin peeps who turned up at the event, except Wei Fang! Kelvin... you never come lor! BOO! And Justin came in likfe, for the last half an hour! For more photos of the event, visit the Hall 12 Unofficial Photo Collection!
01

No comments: