Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Things Gone Awry

I would like to apologise to everyone, especially those who showed plenty of concern when they heard that my handphone went missing! It's my fault that I misplaced it. What actually happened was that it slipped from the table to the floor, where my berms were place so there wasn't any sound! And I panicked when I couldn't find it on the table, on the bed, and in my bag! So yeah, once again, sorry for making you guys worry!

My computer is in a rather good state. I spent about 1.5 hours today talking to two HP service people on the phone. They were both very nice, patient and polite, although I had just a bit of problem understanding them with their Indian accents. The computer seems to be as good as new, other than the fact that it just hanged not long ago with the screen going into weird green lines! But I think on the whole it's working fine. The problem I had with it was that the screen actually split into 6 and you could look at any one of them for what was going on, just that they were really very small and the colours were all funny.

If it really does cause trouble again, I'm going to have to bring it in for servicing!

It feels so good to be at my computer again after being deprived for almost a week! I almost couldn't survive!

I really am very excited about CNY... so the next few days will really be havoc! I didn't buy any new clothes, although I might get a pair of jeans tomorrow. I've got plenty of nice clothes already - I've planned what to wear from Thursday all the way till Sunday. It's going to be a lot of fun and games, and celebration! Ahh... there was a time when I didn't look forward to CNY all that much. Now I see it as a fantastic, welcomed break and a chance to meet up with people I haven't met in a while! It's amazing. Ooh yeah and most certainly lots of camwhoring too! Watch this space!
01

No comments: