Friday, February 29, 2008

Another Song

I bought Justin's concert DVD two days ago and it's good. I like how the entire thing was put together although it's really obvious that he's tried real hard to break out from the teenage boyband image. He's successful because other than for the fact that he sang Gone, there was no reference to his cheesy past. I thought his costume changes were pathetically few, but then again I'm comparing it against Spears and Minogue. Not a very fair one. I think the only other legitimate comparison would be to Usher... Haha... For now I can't think of any one else that belongs to this category.

His dance moves were sharp and impressive, the playing of instruments was a big plus and his singing was decent. If he had performed in Singapore I would've gone to watch, him without hesitation! My Love was undoubtedly his best performance, but there were many other high points. Sexyback didn't really require any sort of stunts. The mere performance of the song was enough to get the crowd riled!

This recess week was... it could've been slightly better I guess. I enjoyed most of it, but half of my mind was one the work I had to complete for next week. It sucks big time to have so many assignments being piled on when it's supposed to be the holidays. I really thought that I'd be more disciplined and experienced in handling my academic stuff, but it turns out that I'm not very much better off from last semester. It's still not too late becuase there's half a semester left to go but it's torture to have to go through it. Sucks.

Ooh yeah and the recent escape of Mas Selamat Kastari... I don't know what to say except that I'm not ignorant enough to pretend that everything's already. I'm quite concerned about our state of national security right now. This guy is really damn dangerous. I can't imagine what would happen if his plans for an attack on Changi Airport succeeded or that he's going to try it again as for as long as he lives. A human being with such ideas in his head should be hanged the moment they get him. My sister pointed out that they may be using the small fish to catch the big fish, a point which I overlooked.

But then I don't have that much time to think about it when I have 4 assignments to hand in next week.
01

No comments: