Friday, February 22, 2008

Blah

I'll be away this weekend on a trip to Malaysia. It's a Hall event and we're going to be doing some serious paddling! I'm quite excited about the trip but the thought of catching up on all my work once I come back for recess week is really a pain in the butt.

I've finally sent my laptop for servicing so I hope that it'll come back as good as new. I've been having problems with it for the past month and it's really frustrating. I hate seeing it split into 6 screens and have the colours all jumbled up. My laptop is something I can't live without... and I realise that there's a lot I can't do without it! I'm even considering getting a desktop to put in hall! RAWR!

I'm behind on a lot of work but hopefully there'll all be cleared one by one, and easily, as soon as I get started on them!
01

No comments: