Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Double O

Saturday night sky tinted gold
Heart beat in anticipation as the night unfolds
Dressed up earlier to Piece of Me
Hoping to pay less clubbing fee

club01

Originally planned to go O-Bar
But walking from Dhoby Ghaut was so damn far
Thus it was only worth the trouble
To make the big O a double

club02

Samuel was cold, his jokes were lame
Louis was late and for a jug he paid
Music was good, lights started to fade
"Let's hit the bloody dancefloor!" I said

After many rounds of Tequila we were somewhat wasted
It's like WE'RE FUCKING HIGH was pasted
On our faces were manic smiles
Like students while burning A level files

club03

Past midnight and we decided
Fuck it, it's too late not a moment to be wasted
Get a damn plate fill it up with glasses
15 shots for us, don't stop drinking, bastards!

Walked through square rooms
And Britney's voice boomed
... Baby one more time
Ooh that sent shivers up my spine

club04

My head was spinning
I danced faster and faster
Didn't know what I was doing
Just got higher and higher

club05

Stumbled out of the club sprawled against the wall
My ear was like, deaf, I couldn't hear at all
Got a guy to take a photo for us
His technique sucked, I could've taken one for us!

club06

7-11 is a store and more
I talked to the cashier in a drunken drawl
Gave a silly smile, everything's alright
I was just trying hard not to get beaten in a fight

Last, last, last of all
We managed to catch a cab before 4
The ride was quick and painful
I begged for a plastic bag like a fool

Wind tasted great in my mouth
As the cold night wind blew through my hair
After paying the uncle all my cash
I felt like my stomach just got bashed

I threw up again in the bushes
Laid on the pavement as my abs cramped up
Thinking that my friends would call me Drama King
I stood back up

And walked back home

01

2 comments:

weetzdom tooth said...

so cool, nicely written...lots of personal examples and details! :)

jason kyh said...

thank you!!