Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ash's BDay

So the 3 of us went to celebrate Ash's birthday awhile ago and I know it took me damn long but I've finally got the photos. I stashed them into another memory stick and sort of misplaced them!



This was the roast duck at Fei Cui. It was seriously damn awesome.



And then after that we had the cake celebration at this cake place at Raffles City. I can't remember what it's called but it has a real dark, chillout ambience and the cakes looked exotic.



Wooo... the birthday girl with her cake!



The three of us. Friends forever.

Shit I sound like some secondary school girl. But these are the friends I've known since secondary school and that really describes how I feel about them. And us. Till the next celebration - less than a month away!

01

No comments: