Monday, August 25, 2008

It's A Wrap

And today marks the end of the shoot for "Fang Shou"! I'm happy because the scene where I have to be shirtless is over and I can pig out like there's no tomorrow already! Yay! I even had a scene ala Felicia Chin in The Champion, running down the street...

It was a great experience, although it was a tough one. I had a greater insight into how films are made and it was also a great chance to work with CS people. It's always something I enjoy becuase the chemistry is fantastic.

I can't wait to see the finished product as well! The tough thing about acting for film is that I feel that it's quite a... disjointed process. Scenes are not acted out according to the order that things happen and the camera being turned on and off sort of takes me in and out of character just like that. It really is quite different from theatre where the consistency and focus is there for a required period of time. It's difficult to compare the two mediums. Both of them have their own set of challenges and advantages that I don't know which one I like better.

But yeah, I need to see the final product before I comment... my first "major production"!

A big thank you to the cast and the crew. I had a lot of fun. You guys rock!!

01

No comments: