Saturday, August 09, 2008

Beach Pasta

A tribute to the first OG that made me an OGL - Ravioli. We had fun at Sentosa two weeks ago. I had fun at Sentosa today, but that's another story for another time. I'm looking forward to RAVEoli and I expect it to be planned for soon. How exciting. Shitto. I'm going to miss the OGL picnic. Oh well. For now - peektures.



Cos no one looks better with a lollipop in their mouth.



You don't know chillax till you chillax with us.



Dude. What does mine say? Awesome.



Lousy pretences, and someone got dunked.



Babes. Keep the saliva in your mouth.



Music guru. Pageant boy.



Then I got flung. Keyword being flung.



And then I wanted to try a little tossing. But my senior was a liar.



Oooohhhh...



Flatter than your ironing board.

01

No comments: