Sunday, January 03, 2010

AltLife S01E08 - Blooper

"Ooh, what's this! It's so cute," gushed Rachel, her boobs bouncing like they were excited Teletubbies. Oh what I am talking about. Teletubbies are always excited.

"It's a USB suction device!" announced the salesgirl.

"Who the hell would use such a thing?" remarked Justin, waving his hand dismissively.

"Well, my student uses this one," I replied, holding up another cutesy device that ran on battery instead. "He tears paper and chops up his eraser just to use this to suck it all up!"

"That's very cute! Is he like primary 3 or something?" gushed Rachel, her ovaries probably taking over her mind.

"Erm nope, he's Sec 4," I whispered, eyes wide open in mock horror.

"Orh then he's not cute already," said Rachel, disappointed.

"Control your maternal instincts, woman!" clucked Justin. As we continued round the store, my handphone rang with an alarming tone.

"It is time to change that ring tone! You're no different from the uncles at that Toa Payoh coffee shop!" snarled Justin.

"It's Bobby."

"Who's Bobby," asked Rachel, her eyebrows arched.

"That student of mine..." I said distractedly, my eyes still going through the message for a second time. "Listen to this! Oh I won't be able to do justice to the smiley faces! Look at this!" Excitedly, they looked over my shoulder.

'Good evening :) how is your day? Got miss me? :) - Bobby.'

"Are you guys...," whispered Rachel, trembling in horror.

"No!"

"You've got to teach him grammar! Isn't it 'how was your day'?" bitched Justin.

I replied, 'You know i'm gonna give you grief for that right?'

"Poor Bobby. Wait is this the same Bobby who broke up with the girl because she had to concentrate on her school work? So is this meant for her?" rambled Justin as his eyes went wide with realisation before squinting accusatory.

"I guess so!"

"Well what's his reply!" asked Rachel.

'Well.... that's a technical problem...sorry:) - Bobby.'

Immediately, I typed, 'Haha you're so dead prepare a good story for me on thurs'.

'I think i will rather cancel tuition...haha... - Bobby.'

"Well that's kind of a low blow don't you think!" laughed Justin.

"Change of tactics! Maybe I will go soft on him. Shit I'm so kaypoh," I muttered.

'Eh eh wa lao cannot like that one la.'

"He's gutsy for a 16 year old! Or maybe you're not fierce enough," commented Rachel. We waited and grumbled about our hunger before my embarrassing SMS ringtone rang so loudly that the salesgirl looked at me.

'Then no stories lor:)haha....very embarrassing leh... - Bobby.'

"I can't wait to teach him on Thursday," I declared, beaming with confidence.

01

No comments: