Saturday, January 23, 2010

Still Dreaming

It's hard growing up because you feel like you've to give up your dreams. You've got to be more realistic. You've got more responsibilities to handle. You feel troubled over things you wouldn't usually care about. That sense of awareness about the outside world and the factors and knowledge you've got to arm yourself with to face it is... crazy. Finance, fashion, property, entertainment. Knowing so much makes me want to protect myself even more because I feel the need to protect myself than go with the flow. I don't want to do what everyone does, I don't want to live who everyone lives, I don't want to do things because I have to, I want to do things because I want to. But I feel the pressure. I'm turning 24, I'm almost in my mid-twenties, I feel like my youth is behind me and I haven't done what I thought I'd be able to do at this age. I'm on the right track but it needs to go faster. I have to learn more, be faster, grow smarter.

Where's the part where I actually get to enjoy where I am now?

01

No comments: