Sunday, January 10, 2010

AltLife S01E09 - Stomp's The Shit

"Nobody talks about important stuff nowadays! We have citizens who are interested in rubbish," snarled Justin.

"That's not true! Look at the number of people commenting on that woman who got molested by these Indian guys," commented Rachel, staring at her laptop wide-eyed in amazement.

"Do not tell me you're on Stomp," I said, wide-eyed in disbelief. "It's full of shit!"

"How would you know?" said Justin slyly.

"It's full of shit!" I reiterated, ignoring Justin. "They even reported that some idiots set up a Facebook group for that silly woman."

"I wish my hip bones showed like that," whined Rachel, her boobs bobbing in envy.

"Is there a chance that Singaporeans can comment on something more intellectual, like the bombing of churches in KL?" asked Justin.

"Ooh, those guys really got a handful," exclaimed Rachel. "The video's addictive. I feel sorry for her though."

"She deserved it. I don't know what's the fucking fuss! If she didn't want that she wouldn't be at the party, she wouldn't have drank, she wouldn't have dressed like that," I said agitatedly. I was as disgusted as Justin at the amount of news coverage this was getting, but I was guilty of fueling the number of views on the silly Stomp pages.

"The comments are really boring though. Why don't people help her; she deserves it; nobody deserves such a thing; what are the police doing. These people must have never clubbed before in their lives!" mused Rachel. "The number of comments are dizzying!"

"That's because we don't have ONTD," dismissed Justin. "We have limited people to bitch about and limited avenues for bitching!"

"Speaking of bitches, have you heard about the Kitchen Tigress?"

"OK, I'm bored. There're only so many stupid comments I can read before it becomes non-entertaining," said Rachel as she stood up, stretching.

"These people have no life," said Justin.

"They provide good bitching material though."

"Yes. It's only after reading that you know how many stupid people there are in Singapore."

01

No comments: