Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Popping By

Was yesterday a national holiday or something? Because I've been trying to find reasons as to why everyone was not working or schooling.

Which means there must be something very wrong because I was working yesterday.

On my way back from Bugis to transfer stock, the taxi driver expressed that he was shocked that there was such a queue at the taxi stand. In fact, I was shocked too! I mean - why the hell does it look as if it's the weekend? Or had it not ended? I have no idea.

When I returned from J8, I met David. And then Sequeena and Jimmy. And after that my aunt came with her Romanian boyfriend. Followed by Fukang. And Sidney. Most people visiting me in the shortest span of time. Well, I suppose it makes up for the lack of people stopping by in the past 2 weeks or so!

A shoutout to Edmund and Mak who popped by before too.

It's cool to feel the love... Haha! It makes work more interesting.

Ooh, and Sidney and Beryl who accompanied me home yesterday. The ride home's really a torture. And they just made the time fly past like it was nothing! Cool stuff.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: