Thursday, December 14, 2006

Retrospective III

One of my favourite months of the year. Got to meet up with a lot of people, did a lot of activities... it was just so cool! Haha! Some of the most memorable moments from the month -



There was an outcamp run at Woodlands Town Garden. It was super ulu for a lot of people, but it took me mere minutes to reach home after that!



Si Hua, Sequeena and I went to East Coast for a cycling session!



Terence, Jeffrey and I went back to visit NYJC. I miss that place.



One of the most fantastic moments was doing the Vertical Marathon, as seen here with Daniel, Chris, Guo Fei and Daniel!



You owe me a big meal Chris!



Another of those company things where we took a trip down to Jurong Swimming Complex. It was incredibly fun. Had Fish & Co. with a few of the guys after that.



Celebrated my good pal's birthday by walking a lot! Explored places like the new National Library and Bugis... Turning 21 soon Mak!



Zhenhui, Shuming and I went out again, and we visited Coffee Bean. I think I've lost count of the number of times we've visited coffee places...



And took photos at deserted shopping places! (Centrepoint!) Did a lot of shopping that day, and I got myself this blue T-shirt from Topman...



Which I wore on a trip to the Esplanade with Wee Lee! Cool!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: