Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Retrospective V

I think I notice a pattern. A quiet month is very often followed by a month of catching up with friends and crazy moments. If you don't believe me, you can take a look for yourself! For April, there were only 4 photos, while it takes about 10 to sum up the month of May! So I think I'd better get cracking...



One of my favourite musicians of all time, and me with his biggest fan. Well, I'm not too sure if Ming Boon is still a big fan, but once upon a time, we pre-ordered Ye Hui Mei, and anticipated every MV to be released, and made Qing Tian the class' theme for the year!



Jie Yu and I, singing! We went to KBox earlier in the day, and weren't too satisfied. And so we continued our crazy obsession after dinner at K-ster!



The class met up again for a meal at KFC, before heading to the Singapore Zoological Gardens!



Where I got a kiss, and yeah, I like it like this!



Iconic.



It shows that you can achieve good photography with a camera of 2 Megapixels!



I went with the army guys to have a meal at Sakura and it was one of the most delicious meals I've had all year. Literally! I think I need to go back there again soon! Just looking at this brings the craving back.



Shuming, Zhenhui and I graced the AJCO concert!



And sort of held a concert of our own about a week later at KBox! It's amazing how the three of us turned up in white. After that, we had a movie marathon at Zhenhui's house, which we barely finished!



We took the most insane photos in his room. And Shuming actually used his computer to blog! Gosh! Well. I probably need to take a trip over there soon. My internet connection's actually screwing up over here. Which is partially why I don't update my blog so often.

But I'm on off today, that's why there're 2 blog entries! Satiated? I think not.

There just might be a third. Who knows?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: