Tuesday, December 05, 2006

JKYH Top 20 (74)



01. Keep Your Hands Off My Girl - Good Charlotte (+1) 5 *

02. Irreplaceable - Beyonce (-1) 6 **
03. Fergalicious - Fergie (2) 6
04. Lonely - Shannon (2) 7
05. Lovelight - Robbie Williams (+4) 3
06. Smack That - Akon ft Eminem (+7) 5
07. Rock Steady - All Saints (3) 9
08. Headlock - Imogen Heap (2) 5
09. Don't Need A Man/Wait A Minute - Pussycat Dolls (+10) 3
10. Say It Right - Nelly Furtado (NEW)
11. Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani (NEW)
12. I Think We're Alone Now (NEW)
13. Promise - Ciara (-1) 4
14. It Ends Tonight - All American Rejects (+6) 2
15. I Wanna Fuck You - Akon ft Snoop Dogg (NEW)
16. Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne (NEW)
17. Wei Wu Du Zun - Jolin Tsai (-12) 11
18. I Belong To Me - Jessica Simpson (-7) 6
19. You Give Me Something/Wonderful World - James Morrisson (NEW)
20. Tell Me - P Diddy ft Christina Aguilera (NEW)

Okay, since I'm doing this for a second time I'm kinda pissed and I want it over ASAP. Expect better commentary next week!

This week's #1 is a shocker and I can find no evidence for my tastes! I haven't seen it impact on Billboard nor the UK chart. I've shocked even myself for falling for such a song - yeah, punk rock isn't really my thing. But with that being said, this isn't just another punk rock song. Good Charlotte's Keep Your Hands Of My Girl is refreshing and addictive.

There're a stunning number of new entries this week - 7 in fact. Christmas is coming and that's a good enough reason for big artists to make their presence felt, especially by releasing albums that are good enough to be found under the Christmas tree! This will definitely be more evident next week.

Anyway, to bring up the rear of the entry, here are the new songs that are gonna be released. Jay-Z - Lost Ones, Nelly Furtado - All Good Things (Come To An End), Muse- Knights of Cydonia, Killers - Bones, Lemar - Someone Should Tell You, Lostprophets - Can't Catch Tomorrow and Scissor Sisters - Land of Thousand Words.

It'll be better next week, I promise!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: