Saturday, April 07, 2007

K Midnight

I wish I had time to blog properly but I haven't. The good news is starting from next week, I'll be doing a 4 day week, which means I'll be a bit more free to do other stuff. The downside would obviously be earning less money and spending more of it. I'm currently dirt broke. Time to dig out all the coins and use them!

I met up with Zhenhui and Shuming yesterday and despite the disgustingly expensive KBox charges yesterday, we went to sing. I can't live without singing, despite not being any good at it. I can do a mind-blowing rendition of Everytime though! I'm surviving on 4 mere hours of sleep (thanks to my dad who sent me home at 330AM but went round to supper and this weird place to top up diesel and caused to to return at 5AM), but I'm going out now to catch a movie and probably the performance of another superstar before witnessing Jolin in concert.

But for now, my first attempt at video-blogging.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: