Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Levi's

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've always thought that I'd get my first pair of Levi's jeans when I started working. But surprisingly enough, the first item that I've bought from Levi's isn't a pair of jeans.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It turned out to be a top! It's tough to find! I checked out the price at Taka, before wanting to get it on Thursday when I was at PS. They didn't have it. And neither did the outlets at Suntec and Marina. I went to get it yesterday during lunch break. Hahaha... it probably looks familiar because Edison's wearing it on the column on the right! Through the years there are a couple of clothes that I saw him wear, one of which was this jacket thing! I may not look as good as him (and I mean who can), but I've always been influenced (except his hip-hop Bape era) by his fashion sense.

I'm keeping this tee for a special occassion. If I can think of one to attend that is! I got 3 polo shirts and a sweater from Giordano on Sunday too! Seriously, I can't handle my own money.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Note to self - stop buying clothes!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: