Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hey You

One of the reasons why I took the job, despite all the standing and crappy hours, was that I'd get to interact with people from all walks of life.

There's was a Spanish couple who came in to buy a Vaio initially but got a T-50 as the Vaio was going for the same price in Spain. The guy exuded charm in his his newspaper boy cap, and looked like Orlando Bloom, while his other half had very pointy boobs. Will I get sued for writing that? Anyway, they were really polite and very nice.

There was also this Singaporean couple in their early twenties who dropped by to get a Vaio. The small 11" one that took forever to start up. At the time they bought it, the shop was about to closed, so they stayed on well after closing time. When it was done the girl actually said, "Thank you for your patience.". A small gesture, but the specificity of the comment actually meant a lot to a guy who had been standing for the past 10 hours and dying to end his work day!

Of course I've had my share of crappy experiences like this lady who bought a Vaio from me in the morning and banged it up a couple of hours later. I was stunned when she came back, instinctively knowing that it coudn't have been good news. Luckily we had the service centre and they were able to fix it for her almost instantly. That was awkward.

I've been watching a lot of TV dramas recently. I've finished off The OC, getting into Grey's Anatomy and trying to track down the rest of Desperate Housewives. On the musical front, I'm quite impressed with my self-proclaimed motherfucking princess Avril Lavigne. Her new single, Girlfriend, debuted at #5 on the Billboard Hot 100, and she's released the single with the chorus in 8 different languages. She does sound weird in Chinese, but listen for the hell of it!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

weetzdom tooth said...

The OC... which seasons did you finish? I like the first season very much.

jason kyh said...

I finished the final season already... Season Four! *sob*

weetzdom tooth said...

wow. i like the first. second series still ok. third.. i watched halfway and gave up liow.. :P