Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thomas' Wedding

The entire event was wonderful and I was glad to be part of it. It was a great opportunity to be part of such a defining moment of my cousin's life. It was tiring to wake up so early and be in a blazer for most of the day but it was really fun rushing around and going through the wedding traditions. The food was fantastic. I also relished being on stage during the wedding. I was quite nervous at the beginning but as it went on, inhibitions were shed and I became myself.

Which is of course not always a good thing. Some people thought I was a bit informal. And I did say, "Oh shit!" at one point. On the whole it was good though because the audience was rather supportive, lending their hands to rapturous applause whenever I requested for some (now I understand why MC = Master of Ceremony). The wedding toast was fantastic too. First time I ever led Yam Seng! Hahaha... I think I did rather well for a first timer.

I hope to get hired as an MC one day.

My family and relatives made it a really special event. It was really great to know everyone around and to have a group of people working fervently towards making the whole event happen smoothly. I was the groomsman so special shoutout to my fellow bridesmaid, Shirley, my fellow MC, Felicia and everybody else who had a hand in making everything awesome.

Lastly a huge congratulations to Thomas and Irene. Looking forward to the Jakarta wedding next week!

q01

q02

q03

q04

q05

q06

q07

q08

q09

q10

q11

q12

q13

q14

q15

q16

q17

01

No comments: