Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Would Like To Say

I am disgusted with myself as I have no time to update my blog recently so I have decided to do everything in point form because it forces me to be concise and thus, sexier.

1. Tomorrow is my last day of internship.

2. The World Cup has been epic. Melvin, Qiqi, Lyon, Joachim and Qiao Ping have been pivotal to my enjoyment of these great games.

3. I won $20.75 from betting on Japan to win and lost $5 in my bet for Portugal to win against the Ivory Coast.

4. I haven't been exercising for the past week but I have been getting more sleep. However my eye bags are more terrifying than ever.

5. I am leaving for Jakarta on Friday to attend a mega-awesome church wedding. Which is sad because I will miss World Cup matches and will not be able to update my blog. It is however good because I am still the groomsman and there will be many photos for future posts.

6. I want to buy books to read. My intern pay for last month has come in and I'm going to submit the time sheet for this month tomorrow.

7. I have promised many people many activities after I come back from Jakarta. Hold on to your seats ladies and gentlemen, I will fulfill these promises and we will meet up, get drunk, watch soccer, go overseas, sing karaoke, play mahjong etc. etc.

8. I have yet to pack my luggage. My flight on Friday is 740AM. I have tuition tomorrow till 10PM. I need a robot.

9. Of all the strange things that I am thinking of doing after graduation, I want to become a writer for magazines. This is after two consecutive issues of August Man.

10. I super dread reservist and it is coming up in a couple of weeks. Also the World Cup final starts at 230AM and will end at around 430AM and then I have to book in at 730AM.

Also, I plan to move to a new blog by the end of this year. If there is anyone willing to volunteer your blog-design skills I would welcome it. I would possibly be going to wordpress.

Thank you and many good years ahead.

01

No comments: