Thursday, June 03, 2010

Nessiedom

1. If you have a girlfriend, you must hold her hand.

2. Jogging is the way to achieve everything important in life.

3.
Oh, Super Junior
is coming to Singapore
I have no tickets.

SuJu is my life
If I don’t see them this time,
I will surely die.

I listen to them
every day, and every night
they are in my dreams.

If I see SuJu
I will perform some backflips
right up to the sky.

Her work has been immortalised in this blog. I hope she is happy. I am also sad that today is the second last day of Meet Friends Day. Basically every Thursday is declared by myself to be Meet Friends Day, where I travel down to meet my friends, Nessie and Qiqi and sometimes Ness. These lunches have been surprisingly tasty, alarmingly funny and insanely ridiculous. The conversations we had were packed with wit, sometimes Pastamania or ba chor mee (+McDonalds, Chicken Rice, Quiznos, 3Trannies, Maxwell, strange thai place) and also drama in vivid stories for example of certain horny four-legged animals.

(I also realise that I do not sound like myself in this entry but I hope to be forgiven because we always speak like this.)

(For example: This milkshake. It tastes very milkshakey.)

Today we visited Once Upon A Milkshake. It was my first time there. It was expensive but delightful. GPGT. (This is Hardwarezone Forums' Eat-Drink-Man-Woman language. It deserves an entry of its own. It stands for Got-Picture-Got-Talk.)

q02

This is a promo poster for OUAM.

q03

This is the girl who might die without Twitter.

q01

This is the girl who is drunk on raisin and rum.

I am just really happy when we hang out together.

Congratulations friends, as internship is almost ending and many good years ahead.

01

No comments: