Saturday, July 23, 2005

Foresight

This has been a pretty busy week, with Exercise Cunning Fox and a lot of chatting with my bunkmates, a lot of story book reading, writing, SMS-ing... I'll be back to update it later!

I'll be kind of busy this weekend; luckily for the OFF on Monday!

Anyway, I'll be meeting Mak for breakfast and then for a movie, before coming back home and maybe visiting my grandmother at hospital. My parents feel that we should be ready anytime as she might not be able to make it. Tonight I'll be celebrating my maternal grandfather's 70th birthday at a restaurant.

Tomorrow I'll be out with Van probably all day (or I'd have to visit my grandmother at the hospital again). It'll be very... meaningful I guess. It's the time before she enters Uni, on another adventure in her life. It's a totally different phase where lots of things change. Well, I'm scared too.

Monday, I'd probably be hanging out with Sidney, or going KBox if I can grab somebody, or stoning at home. I don't want to rot, because I had enough of rotting in camp already! And sleeping too!

Oops, I don't want to be late again, so I guess I better get my ass outta here! Later!

No comments: