Monday, July 11, 2005

Ben C Shi Wen Bin



I just bought his album after singing kbox and playing pool with Daniel today. Anyway, I think Ben C's bloody cool, so now I'm taking a chance and listening to his music. I bought Wang Lee Hom's album yesterday too. That's 30 freaking dollars on CDs already.



I'm pretty impressed with his music, and his voice is fantastic, althought there are a few tracks that still have to grow on me. The lyrics are pretty meaningful as well. I don't regret buying his CD, well, for 10 bucks! He does a lot of composing and production of his tracks. I don't know why he draws me to him, unlike the new batch of male singing 'sensations' Wu Ke Qun and the like.

It took me an hour to make the above blend. I must be pretty bored!

I'm going to book in later as well, and I'm not looking forward to it. On the bright side, there's only IPPT this week and an out camp run. I'm pretty exhausted already, because I have been enjoying my weekend to the max... well, I haven't been sleeping much either. Going back to camp means enjoying 7 sleeping hours again! Yay!

Well, this is the last entry for this book out. Take care and Keep Your Cool!

No comments: