Sunday, July 17, 2005

Tata for now!

My last entry is going to be done quite early because I think I'll be going out to do some last minute returning of books, as well as borrowing. I'll have to eat dinner and pack my bag for booking in too.

By the way, I've had a crazy shopping spree on CDs recently. In 2 short weeks, I've gotten Wang Lee Hom's latest album for $20, then Ben C's Debut Project at $10, followed by 5566's Concert VCD, V6 's Concert VCD and Leon Lai's album at a mere 10 freaking bucks. I just topped it off today with Janet's Damita Jo and Kylie's Body Language for $12 in total! That's what the HMV Summer Sale's for baby! I realise that music really is my life and I love every minute of it when I hear a good song, or watch a good video and watch in wonder at the power of a celebrity doing his or her thang on stage. It's just super cool. I'm going to be part of this business, even if it kills me!

I had a very good weekend and I'm already looking forward to next week! A movie with Mak, a trip to Ikea with Van and my grandfather's birthday! On the army front, I think I'll be able to cope with the things I'm faced with for now, and everything is going rather smoothly. The part I like best is working out in the bunk with my bunkmates every night after RO at our own pace. Other than that, we have 3/4 guitars in the bunk already. With Charles and my buddy bringing their new guitars in and our guitar master Bryan and Chia Keat, there'll be a lot of music in the bunk! Singing included! Life there isn't that bad after all.

Sometimes, it even feels more home than home.

No, I can't believe I said that. I take it back. Bring forth my ORD please.

To all you guys, I've gotten a lot of love this week and I want you to know I treasure each and every one of you. Really. To those reading my blog as well, take care and Keep Your Cool! Cya!

No comments: