Monday, July 04, 2005

Synergy Com 2004



When I see this pic, I have an overwhelming sense of pride that I had the chance to work with the best. The Synergy Committee was made up of Com members from their various CCAs. The hard work we put in to make everything possible, from the painting of this banner, to sacrificing our weekends to come for meetings, proved our commitment to the project. We wanted to make it a success and it was. Working with them taught me a lot. Leadership. Keeping cool. Preparing for this concert was as memorable as the concert itself.

Looking back at my Junior College life, this is an event that I'm grateful to be a part of. It's one of the most meaningful things that has ever happened to me and it really was an honour to work with all those fantastic people.

I will never forget...

No comments: