Sunday, July 17, 2005

Triple Treat



Here I am, once again with a remote control. And that can only mean one thing. K Box!!! Today Zhenhui, Shuming and I had a hell of a time at KBox singing. It was cool this time round, as every other time. I find that for me, it's money well spent although this time I had to pay for Shuming's because I was bloody late. I have no idea why I was as late as I was, luckily I had Zhenhui to be late with me! Haha...

Sang more S.H.E. and Jay Chou songs this time round as compared to other times. Also, it seems that there's an endless choice of songs to choose from because the singing list this time was totally different from the previous times! Zhenhui improved a lot that we thought he had been practising at home or something. Shuming was as good as the last time we went. The three of us haven't went out together since a year ago, and this gathering was nothing short of the crazy fun that we always have when we get together.

After K Lunch, we went to eat at Burger King. The queue was bloody long! I ate mushroom swiss double and it tasted great! Anyway, we had tonnes to talk about. Did I mention that the strawberry pie we shared tasted sinfully good too? Haha! We've decided to meet again next month, either on the 6th or the 20th, and we're going to be having a movie marathon at Zhenhui's house! Titles include Constantine, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Butterfly Effect and a Chinese movie. I really can't wait for that time to come. Exciting.

Also, we had a lot of fun taking photos. Aren't cameras such a guilty pleasure...



When there's three people, it always ends up like so. Then, we decided to try to self take the three of us together and that turned out to be quite a challenge.



That caused quite a commotion in BK. Well, maybe not. But we were hell noisy just trying our best to fit the 3 faces in and by luck, we found a good angle and everything just fell into place!



Okay, so the photograph was a bit bright. Shuming has a better versh of it in her phone, and I'll find some way to get her to send it to me. Oh well, it was a super fun day with the two of them around, and I sure am looking forward to our movie marathon!

You guys were great! Thanks for everything!

No comments: