Saturday, July 23, 2005

Brit baby in September!

Before I start on this entry, I'd like to remind everyone that there was a blonde singer who criticised Britney for wearing too little clothing and talking about her virginity. This singer also said that she would not use a sexy image to sell her records and that her body was a gift from god yadda yadda yadda. She was out to separate herself from the also blonde and talented Britney Spears. Keep this lady in mind...



Britney's baby is due in September! Now, how exciting is that! I really am very interested to see what the combination of genes from Spears and Federline have resulted in. I'm sure the baby will be bloody cute. There's been a rumour that the sequel to Chaotic will show Britney giving birth. I'm not sure if I want that to happen because it's a very intimate moment for her and her family, but if she's going to put it out there, then I'm going to watch it!

Also, Britney & Kevin: Chaotic... The DVD & More will be released officially on the 13th of September. I hope it comes to Singapore at around that time too. In the meantime, I better start saving up for it. Since it's in DVD quality, I don't suppose it'll come cheap. Also, she was seen leaving a recording studio on Wednesday, so she might be up to something. I'm enthusiastically awaiting new material from her.

In addition to all of that Justin Ang of the Perfect 10 slammed Britney on his morning show and I am not happy with that. He and Vernon A are already pissing me off with the utter rubbishy conversations they have every single morning. Anyway, it is fine that he thinks that Britters is going bankrupt and is rushing to release an album to make some money. What is not okay is that he said that Britney doesn't actually do any of the singing and it's pretty much computerised vocals, so she's pretty smart to be recording new stuff while she's preggers because she doesn't have to put any effort into that. Now how can that accusation be true? If you think putting just ANY blonde bimbo out there who can't sing and would willingly take off her clothes would be able to sell 60 million albums in 6 years, then you should wake up your fucking idea. If that were true, every single record company would have some talentless stripper as their best-selling recording artist already. Britney's a megastar, a celebrity, a performer and she started it all with singing the hit song that is ...Baby One More Time. Tell me if anyone else makes as many memorable songs and videos as her.

Proof:


And if you were wondering who was the teenage girl who made the comments about keeping her body sacred and all that stuff, it's none other than Jessica Simpson. Ms American Sweetheart herself who said she won't be stripping for publicity. It is true that I love her new single These Boots Are Made For Walking, a Nancy Sinatra classic I think, but is there any freaking reason to be doing this in her video:



Britney's always been a little seductive and all (don't tell me about the Toxic scene where she was 'naked' with diamonds because that was a body stocking; she lied) but this slutty? Jessica's just overtaken her in that department.

Bitch.

No comments: