Sunday, July 31, 2005

Snow-balling

I've finally done what I had to do and settled all the stuff that I could, so now I'm feeling better.

I was kind of pissed still today. My parents wanted to visit my grandmother in the morning, but they woke up bloody late. I was supposed to meet Mak for a movie in the afternoon, but I decided to cancel it because I had no idea when I would be done with everything.

Anyway, when I met my grandmother, she was being discharged because she felt that the doctors couldn't help her any more. I didn't do much when I met her. I just held on to her hand for like, 5 minutes. The longest I ever. That was all I could do to show her that I actually cared. And well, I tried my best already... After that, I went down to beach road to get my uniform sewn with the CBRD badge. The badge is something I'm real proud of! It really is cool. But it was bloody troublesome to get it done because my mom wouldn't help me do it (which led to me being pissed off with her as well). Here's a badly taken photo but still, it shows my new CBRD badge. I've passed out from my long 19 week course! Hurray!



After that I went to The Heeran's HMV and had a great time looking at all the CDs and posters. Everything! It felt great that I've finished doing the two things that troubled me a lot last night (I slept at 3 AM, luckily Fish was online for me to tell my troubles to and play Solitaire Showdown with me till I was tired enough to sleep).

Yesterday was actually a very happy day. First of all, I'd like to announce that I've gotten a new car.



Okay, maybe not. Isn't the freaking Cefiro just gorgeous! My goodness, when I got in that car I felt like royalty. It's mine. All mine! Well, actually it was on display at Suntec City. But it will be mine one day! Just wait and see!

I was with Si Hua and Sequeena, my best mates from Secondary School. We had hell lot of fun yesterday but I didn't get a chance to type it down. First we went to Kbox and then we walked around Suntec. Sequeena and I were trying to come up with some surprises, and we kept changing plans, but of course in the end it was still as enjoyable as ever. And we took a hell lot of photos. I think the last time we were this crazy was back in 2003, and that's hell long ago.

We went to Esplanade and then we had a celebration for Si Hua's birthday in the middle of nowhere. Well, it was on these steps at Marina. As a bonus (and it wasn't planned) we got to see the fireworks in full force! We were bloody lucky, and there weren't many people around squeezing for a good view too.



Now is this cool or is this cool? Haha, I think we're all getting more photogenic. Oops. We continued our crazy photo taking spree at all the weird places. If anyone knows, there's kind of a stall at the junction which leads to Suntec and Esplanade. It was closed already and we started taking photos there. There were so many people staring at us. Arh!



I was so bloody happy yesterday. I can't even begin to describe it. We're like childhood friends watching each other grow up. And we have deep chats about almost everything, no holds barred!

It was kind of ruined at night when I was trying to sleep and my brother still had the television on to wrestling and the rage and the noise kept me awake and made my blood boil. I was super pissed and I wanted to go beat him up. Of course, I don't know what came over me, but I wanted a non-violent way out, so I just got out of the house ( at 1 15 AM in the morning ). My mother called me and demanded that I come back immediately; she thought I was running away from home or something when all I wanted to do was cool down. When I came back 5 minutes later we had an all out argument and she asked me why it seems like I'm always angry at the family, when I wasn't. It turned out to become some major serious discussion with angry tonnes which lasted till almost 3 AM. About money, about my siblings, about my grandmother... about every fuck shit that there was. That was bad. But we also cleared up some stuff.

Anyway, I was super troubled, and I'm glad for all the support I've gotten today. Thanks guys.

I'll update more next week. I've got good new songs to recommend and hopefully some celebrity will pull a stunt for me to cover. If not, there's always Britney Spears! I hope I have a slack week ahead and you guys stay safe and Keep Your Cool!

No comments: