Monday, September 05, 2005

Class BBQ



Argh! Okay, a short intro of the photo. This one was taken way way back in 2004 where my class were all young. Now, we've all grown up a lot. But... I'm trying to find back the magic, and I'm sure everyone wants to have a get together and catch up with each other. Above all, I hope that we'll have a good time.

I'm having a class gathering at my place on the 1st Oct! It's a BBQ and I bloody hope that it'll be successful. I mean, I'm going to start preparing now but I'm already panicking about stuff like what if the BBQ pit gets booked?! What if I get called back for duty on that day. I'd have a big big headache if that happens. No matter what I'll pray superbly hard that nothing happens and I won't be suay to kena any shit on that day! Oh man... *prays*

This year we haven't had a big shot class gathering with everybody. Okay, in truth I kind of missed a couple. There was one during Chinese New Year and another during National Day. Now, neither of them are actually my fault, but I'm feeling guilty nonetheless. So I'll take this opportunity to make it up to everybody.

The most important thing is that I hope people will feel like going, and enjoy themselves and that it'd be memorable, unforgettable and most important of all, they'd feel the closeness of being a class again. I mean, I understand how when we all get older, it's kind of difficult to find people you relate to. I know our class ain't superbly superbly well bonded but wouldn't it be nice to look back at good times and all... YEAH!

So, on the guest list of course is 03S10A:

David
Connie
Yvonne
Pek Har
Kherray
Puay Leng
Tee Wei Jie
Geraldine
Tan Wei Jie
Ming Boon
Angeline
Sabrina
Wee Lee
Si Zhen
Debbie
Jie Yu
Jun Qi

Those in red have already replied and said yes. I'm waiting desperately and anxiously for the rest to reply but it is kind of difficult when the guys are in army and the girls are busy with their uni stuff. Also I don't have everyone's contact numbers since I changed my number and that is kind of weird but DAMN, I hope the turnout will be good. And that no one has to back out last minute!

*sits in breathless anticipation*

No comments: