Wednesday, September 20, 2006

End of IMF

Imagine my surprise (and the hot blush you get when you know you've been overly flattered) when I saw his friendster testimonial:

His face... Handsome...
His body... Sex...
His voice... SEX...
His butt... TIGHT.

He's none other than... Mr JASON KHOR.

LIVE LIFE TO THE MAX
-max :P


It's written so hilariously that I can't even begin to take it seriously! But I appreciate it all the same! It's been some time since I've got a shoutout on friendster. So I paid him back:

Everyone knows I'm cool with celebs and this is what I heard them say about Max:

J.Lo - "You got, you got, you got
What it takes to make me leave my man!"

Britney - "Boom Boom, boy you look so sexy!"

Rihanna - "Just your presence and I second guess my sanity!"

Nelly F - "I can see you with nothing on,
feeling on me before you bring that on!"

Justin T - "Don't be so quick to walk away, Dance with me, I wanna rock your body, Please stay!!!"

Shakira - "Oh boy, I can see your body moving, Half-animal, half-man, I don't, don't really know what I'm doing!"

Xtina - "You got soul, you got class.
You got style ya bad ass - oh yeah!

Beyonce - "Baby boy you stay on my mind, fulfill my fantasies!"

Janet - "Work it like you're working a pole, Shake it 'til you're shaking the floor, Pop it like you're poppin' a cork, Don't Stop, Don't Stop!"

Mariah - "We belong togetheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!"

I've got nothing more to add. Rock on Max! ;)


With regard to all the dancing compliments, you've got to see him shake his hips (and no, they don't lie either) on his friendster profile. He's managed to youtube it. And my bunkmates were saying we get a performance like this in bunk, whenever we want to, and even when we don't want to. Only with much lesser clothes. It sort of reminded me of the time after the Formation 15km run where he shook those hips when they played Ricky Martin's Shake Your Bon Bon or Livin' La Vida Loca. People from different units stopped to stare. Shamelessly. (Note that it wasn't Max being shameless, he was being himself.)

Anyway, it's the end of IMF for me and so there's only one thing else left to look forward to - ORD! I cannot believe that I'm so close to the date already! One month and two weeks? Unlike everybody else, we haven't exactly started the long holiday to ORD yet, but who cares? With each passing day I spend doing whatever I have left to do for the army, the closer I get to being free. IMF was really cool for me in terms of driving, bonding with my platoonmates, and yesterday when we were doing the Esplanade - Taffy and Chee Wee, both whom I got to know during the driving course 7 months ago. They're fantastic people. I suppose the cool thing about our ops, as oppose to sending us into the wilderness, take us behind the scenes of buildings like hotels and the Esplanade and we actually see what's going on. How there really is a computer in charge of all the water and air going in and out of the building, security locks, how the temperature of the place is being maintained, how there are cameras everywhere in the building that can zoom in on the tiniest details... It's amazing.

I need to exercise.

I'm going out with Zhenhui to Ikea later. I'm so apologetic to Sequeena that Ash and I haven't been able to celebrate her birthday with her yet. I'm enthused about mine which is coming in 2 weeks. Justin Timberlake's new album is on repeat and I don't think I'll get sick of it as I mine it for more intricate details. I'm delighted with the comments I got on the previous entry - it means the world to me. Britney Spears gave birth to another boy, and I know I haven't been talking much about her lately (except sneaking in an opinion about Toxic every now and then when commenting on music!), but I've been hearing that her new album would be incredible. I think it's only fair to celebrate her past with this video. So she's not much of a singer, but a dancer? And a performer? Definitely. Can you see the flame of passion in her eyes at a mere age of 16?

I love writing and I think I've improved from all this practise I got from blogging. But what actually inspires me to write well is reading good writing. So if you've been doing that, you've been my light when I write. (Ooh, it rhymes!)

My good friends know I have a secret addiction to one arcade game. And that is none other than... DDR. I know maybe it's passe and all but it's still a hell lot of fun to me and I get a kick out impressing my friends who don't play (as well as awe-struck by those who do - Alan and Zhi Wei my BMT sectionmates!). I got to play it once recently and the adrenaline rush was just amazing. Here's a video of some expert playing it. Cool stuff.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: