Thursday, September 07, 2006

Everything's Made To Be Broken

I don't want the world to see me
Cos I don't think that they understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am


It's the kind of helplessness I feel that makes me so vulnerable. I don't know where to draw strength from. I don't want to visit her not because I don't care; it's because I care to much. Staying beside her and not being able to do anything hurts. She's gone into coma two days ago and the doctors have given up. It's just a matter of time.

I just want to hide at home and forget everything. In fact, for some crazy reason, I'm looking forward to working for the World Bank next week. And I don't want to screw up the thing.

And I'm driving.

Can't help that I'm writing about such things, just because it's what is on my mind now. Dark thoughts. That'll become darker in time to come.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: