Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pleasant Surprises are Great

Well, it wasn't exactly a surprise because I knew that he was going to be around the area, but he didn't sound like he was going to come up. So it was kind of cool that Jie Yu came over to my house and surprised me for the second time since we've known each other, to have a great chat about life and such. It's cool that he knows I'm broke and I don't really want to get out of the house because I'm not really feeling up to it right now, and he understands all that.

And the amazing thing is that he looks thinner! Gosh, he'll be back to his extra handsome (now it's just handsome) self in months to come! His dimples look more prominent already!

He's one of my best friends ever, one I know who will accept me for who I am no matter what. And I appreciate that.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: