Thursday, September 14, 2006

Need A Breather

It doesn't help that I'm doing IMF duty on Friday and Saturday. It means that the publishing of the chart will be postponed to probably Sunday night or so, and I've no time to go about doing my weekend kind of stuff. The schedule's been really crazy with all this booking in and out during this heavy-duty period, but I guess it could've been worse. I hope post-IMF there'd be a chance for a well-deserved break.

I just did one duty yesterday. Tiring stuff.

And I'm real touched that Mak called just now when he read about my grandma. Thanks man.

I need to go out and have one of those insane photo-whoring sessions. It's during those times that I have the most fun. Because at the beginning you might be faking a smile, but after all that, it just comes naturally and you just feel... happy.

The music world is really insane right now, with new singles from Girls Aloud and Sugababes, and Siobhan who left the Sugababes, Mutya (from the Sugababes) who has a duet with George Michael, Fergie's The Dutchess has leaked, Britney Spears giving birth, as well as Justin Timberlake and Jay Chou releasing their albums, Beyonce's 2nd single RTA debuting at #12 on Hot 100, Janet's new video So Excited is out... I can't even continue.

I'll full review of Justin Timberlake's new album soon. I bought it on Tuesday and it's orgasmic.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: