Saturday, February 24, 2007

CNY Things

On Monday night (gosh I haven't been updating this blog in a really long time!), the class had an annual gathering at Ming Boon's house. We had this fantastic steamboat (as usual) but what was really great was the company. I realised that having them around is such a great thing - the jokes that came from knowing each other that well, and of course our "he xin nian" singing whenever someone said something scandalous just shows how much chemistry we have. It's really special to have a time for all of us to sit at the same table, have a meal, and talk.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Of course, after that we had the after-meal activities which include Mahjong and Blackjack. Overall, I lost money, but that's hardly the point. I had the most thrilling Blackjack session ever - I think I almost lost my voice after that! Yeah, it's kind of insane. I tried my hand at Mahjong for abit, which was okay (as in I didn't lose that much money!).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I can't wait to have another excuse for a class gathering. We don't do it often enough!

The next day I had work, but I managed to meet up with a couple of my army friends after that. Guo Fei, Samuel, and I made our way to Ivan's house from Causeway Point where Shawn (and of course Ivan) was already waiting! I was rather full from a dinner with Ryan, but since there was steamboat, we helped ourselves to it! Throughout most of that conversation they were discussing Warcraft, but I don't really mind because after knowing them for so long, I think they'd die if they didn't talk about it! Haha... After that we started playing Mahjong, and Shawn sort of helped me out and taught me stuff. I felt that I learnt a lot from this session! Can't wait for the next one! We left at about 3AM as all of us had to work the next day.

Yesterday a couple of us class peeps went to TWJ's 21st birthday chalet. More updates on that once the photos come in. I'm quite excited to be going to Chris' party today as well. And that would mark the end of a very busy week of entertaining!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: