Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Going Away

David's going to Perth to study on Friday.

Mak's going to Australia (I don't know which city) to fly in the coming month.

Chris is going to Taiwan.

Shuming's going to Amsterdam soon.

It seems to me that everyone's going out of the country to get a different point of view and pursue something that's special and different from what we've been exposed to all this time. Given a chance I would want to, but everyone knows I'm dirt poor.

Well, by my standards.

But I'll miss them a lot. I guess that's the bad part.

And that's probably what this entry's about.

In situations like these you can only hope they come back with broader perspectives but still remain the same person they were. And have faith that time won't change what we've had. But that's really hard isn't it? People do change and move on - factors that are out of our control. I can only wish them well and to stay safe.

They'll be gone for a long time.

I demand a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream from the DFS upon return to Singapore. That's all.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: