Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's Not The End

And so after a crazy day in JB, I went back home to rest. In a last minute change of plans, Jie Yu decided that he was going to send David off, and messaged me accordingly.

I used to be bloody afraid of dogs, but for some reason I played with Junior. For the first time after knowing him for about 4 years already. I would usually run away and freak out when he started jumping around. I mean, I've always tried to be nice, but even on that day, he was growling at me! While I was doing some waiting, I called out to him and he came over to let me have a pat and scratched his tummy while he licked my fingers.

I don't understand why, as much as I like animals, I'm afraid of them.

It probably stems from the fact that I give them a lot of respect.

Jie Yu and I dragged outselves out of bed to make out way to the airport. By that time we were walking zombies slept most of the way on the bus ride there. It was a terribly irritating one, with the bus uncle chiding the school kids to move further back in so that more people could board. In the end the journy took twice the time, but luckily enough for us, David's flight got delayed!

A fine example of blessing in disguise.

We met Puay Leng at Terminal 2, grabbed something to eat from Crystal Jade (I think!) and then Angeline arrived after her little "Terminal 2 Amazing Race" and we made our way to Terminal 1 to look for David. He was without his phone and for a moment we were a mini-search party, and it was only on our second prowl that we found him!

Coincidentally enough we met Ahmad who was also sending his friend off to Perth, and we all had a chat. He's going into the same course as me! Gosh.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My camera was on low batt as we rushed to take a couple of photos. The guy who took it for us was bloody friendly.

Anyway, there's no point being too mushy here because I'm sure he's there having a lot of fun. It'd be great to hear from him soon. He just needs to set up his internet connection and get a desktop. Hope he hurries up - we're all waiting to hear from him!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

weetzdom tooth said...

friendship made at this age usually lasts the longest. :)

jason kyh said...

really? i'm pretty convinced that it's true because the people you hang around with arent cos of work etc. and have no ulterior motives and such. it feels different!

saying it from personal experience?