Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cafe del Mar

I've been coming home late almost everyday recently, and I can't wait to be back home early tonight so I that I can rest!

On Friday night I met up with Jie Yu and he was in a very good mood. And that was infectious so we decided to have Village for dinner. We walked from Wisma to the Heeran at 930PM, and spent an hour plus chomping on various culinary goodies. I had an enjoyable time. We were both feeling bloated after that and decided to take a walk back to Orchard Road, and by luck, we caught the last train, without realising it. I can't believe how lucky we were.

Yesterday morning, I met Terence and we went to Sentosa!

I can't stop myself from going there.

We went to Palawan Beach before settling down at Siloso. We couldn't resist laying on the beach chairs of Cafe de Mar (yeah, the beach bar that I talked about last week), and before long, a waitress came to take our order. We weren't about to give up on our comfort and so we ordered various versions of iced coffee.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was looking like a wreck on 5 hours of sleep, so I didn't feel like my usual cam-whorish self! My hair's in a mess. Haha... We laid there chatting, and looking at eye candy walk past. If we'd stayed on longer, we would've seen more of them! The place looked really inviting, and I think I'll be back sooner than expected!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Look at that! Perfect for a couple, or a couple of friends to chill out and enjoy the beach, without getting sand in your butt and actually laying on something that's soft and comfortable!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The sun was playing peek-a-boo with us. It was a rather cloudy morning, and I was just glad it didn't rain! It was quite relaxing while we were there, just that I constantly had to check what time it was in order to not be late for work!

I'm so stoned now all I can do is post pictures.

We had trouble deciding if we should go into the water and ended up wading a bit by the sea. Terence didn't want to get his pants wet, which is impossible while swimming unless he did it in his underwear... which I'm sure isn't the solution!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Before long we took our last photo and went to shower, feeling rather disappointed that we had to end our trip to Sentosa so early! The down-side to working in retail! Lunch was at Vivocity and the chicken rice there sucks. Don't have it. Ever. I'm referring to the one at B1. Yeah.

Another week ahead, and another week closer to going to Uni!

I can't wait.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

weetzdom tooth said...

wow, i want to go!

been wanting to check out cafe del mar. read that it is 24 hours from fri to sunday! :)

jason kyh said...

oh yes! my friend actually went to ask the waitress about that! it's almost like a free chalet... provided that you get drinks continually (i think)!haha...