Wednesday, February 28, 2007

March

I met up with Mak the day before yesterday after work and we went to Pastamania for dinner. We talked about a lot of stuff, specifically about the fact that he was going away for 10 months to learn flying in Australia. It is cool to have a friend who's going to be a pilot, but 10 months is a very long time.

It's nice to have the feeling that there's someone who lives near by, that you can depend on and ask out for movies whenever it's convenient. Not to mention a buddy who does the adventurous stuff with me - Macritchie, 15km run to Sembawang Park and back etc. I guess I'm going to have to find someone to do all that crap with me once he goes away! Haha!

After dinner we played Daytona, and he won because I had some technical screw-up. I'm hoping for a rematch before he leaves, just get things straight! He can fly planes, but I can beat him at Daytona! After that he left to meet da-sao. Yeah, I've never seen him more blissful than he is now.

Congratulations dude!

His birthday's coming up too. Gotta start thinking of what to get him.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: