Friday, August 24, 2007

Depressed

It really didn't bother me that my OG wasn't going to turn up at the bash tomorrow. I just assumed that people didn't club, people had other commitments or the fact that there just wasn't enough people going. Heck, there're 3 people from Tintin in the pageant. If we can't make up for numbers on the floor, we've already made up for our numbers on stage.

But some silly misunderstanding happened. I was told that the pageant people actually told our own OG not to come. I mean... does that even make sense?! How can you stop people from joining a hall activity if, all along, they had the intention to? And that we were going to be there as well, by example.

It sucks to have tried and failed. I mean, it's okay if you have something on, but if you don't why not come down and join the fun? It's a hall thing, we support each other through all the activities that we have... so why not this one?

I need to stop feeling like I'm the only one trying.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: