Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hall 12 FOC 3

01

We started the day by playing pool games. There were a couple of really exciting ones that I enjoyed, but certainly not this one! I think I almost drowned on my second attempt due to the fact that we kept heading for deeper waters. It was a good idea to let the girls do the fighting though! Haha...

01

The OGs were really competitive and there were fierce fights but it's good that we took the time out to take some nice smiley photos just to lighten up the mood a little bit!

01

I like this photo a lot, although I think I have to work on my non-smiley expression.

01

We played even more games... this one was fun and safe, with plenty of hilarious situations when the rings crossed each other.

01

I like this a lot, wished I'd done it one more time! After that there was the silly game of Charades underwater and I had all the luck of being the first one and the word was "pole-dance". Apparently I was so impressivive that they got me to do it on dry land too!

01

Photo-formation! Wo yao kan dao wo de lian!

01

We all got ready for SP night. It was quite freaky as we had to try to impress the GLs and everything, and for us it was really frustrating, but we got through it in the end. I accomplished my mission by singing Everytime! Haha... shocked!

01

Terence and Wei Siang had to impress our OG girls and they ended up licking kaya off each other's face!

01

The chio and charismatic Rachel.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: