Friday, August 10, 2007

Time Table

And so this is how my time table looks like:

tt

Guess I'll have a lot of time to slack around, but I plan to use my time wisely and study, because staying in hall means there'd be a lot of playing after school hours. I guess it shouldn't be too difficult to study when it's time to study and play when it's time to play! I'm not going to limit myself from having fun, at the same time I'll take my work seriously. I think I've got enough discipline for that. Hopefully.

Ooh, and I can also start to jio people to have meals with me!

There seems to be no way around the timetable, especially after I added my electives. I'm really frustrated that I only learned to use STARS later than my peers and the fact that I didn't get everything ready before everybody else doomed me to having a crappy timetable. I'll be teaching tuition after school on Wednesday and Thursday as well as Friday morning. Responsibility sucks. Then there's the pageant thing. I'll be going down to Queensway with the guys this evening to do fitting for our formal wear, and 9AM at Orchard tomorrow to do a photoshoot. I'll be having tuition for the whole of Sunday before going back to hall.

My schedule is freaking packed, but at the same time I don't want to miss out on hanging around with the new friends I've made in hall. Tough stuff. I guess that's what being a freshie's about - feeling your way around and trying to find the balance between work and play.

The fun thing about hall is that you're always on your toes, doing stuff spontaneously. It's almost impossible to plan for anything. I enjoy playing sports as well, so I'm having lots of fun with that.

I wonder if I sound repetitive! It seems that I'm talking about hall, hall, hall and nothing else now. Ooh, and they've dropped a lot of cool comments on friendster as well! Haha... Feel so touched.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: