Sunday, August 12, 2007

Photoshoot Preparation

On Friday the guys went to Queensway to choose their clubbing wear while the girls made their way down to Parkway. I saw a shirt that caught my eye and it was such an easy choice that I kind of doubted myself at first. The rest of them kept saying it's F4-ish! It's a very yang guang kinda shirt, and that caused the rest of them to have to pick out bright colours also, so there's a lot of pink but they really look good in it! The girls' wear were rather dramatic, from what I've seen on Wu Juan's camera. I'm not going to spoil the surprise so the only way you're going to see us in those clothes are at DnD!

Saturday was a rather hectic one. Although we didn't do anything much other than sit around to let people mess with our hair and face, it was tiring! 9 o'clock was kind of early to meet at Orchard MRT but essential for us to finish early.

01

The girls started their make up while the guys waited and played silly games like 7-up! Our fantastic PCs bought us breakfast. Although we weren't really hungry, we were rather grateful to have eaten it.

01

As preparing for the photoshoot was hunger-inducing.

01

And then we entertained ourselves some more by cam-whoring and taking photos of the girls doing their make up! Waiting is rather boring and we had to find ways to self-entertain and zi high, a term coined to describe... well, someone who manages to get high pretty much by themselves regardless of the environment or people around them! Anyway, Wei Hao lost the 7-up game and we had a good time making him pose for 10 shots with a flower. It's hilarious and all caught on video, but I don't think it'll be a good idea to post on youtube! Haha...

01

It was then decided that the guys would do their hair as the girls were doing their make up. I ended up being more of the photographer as it appears that there was no on interested in doing my hair because it's too short already. It was really a bit retarded of me to get my hair cut in JB the day before, when I could have done it for free. I'm quite satisfied with how my hair turned out, but Elyn said I'd have to let it grow a bit more (XO on the head anyone?) else I'd look like an army boy!

01

Wei Siang does look quite model-esque. They changed his parting and all that, and the end product turned out to be something jap-looking. I thought it looked really good. Mine was the no-brainer though... I could've done it myself! The girls came down to get their hair done and we made our way back up to do... make up!

01

The wonders of make up! It covered Eric's third eye. I looked in the mirror and was impressed by how the scratch on my left cheek magically disappeared under powder and cream. It looked a bit worse after I washed it off though, but for the sake of the photoshoot it was worth it! Haha... Eh, if you look carefully, you can actually see a difference in my hair before and after the styling, although it's not much! Damn. We went back to the hair studio to look for the girls to check out how they were doing.

01

And cam-whored some more. This is my partner Jing Ying. Super enthu, bubbly and game for anything. All the girls I've so far been paired up with have a bigger personality that me, which I think is a good think since I need someone to bring out my crazier side!

01

There was a lot of gushing about how everyone was gorgeous and that Eric looked like Daniel Wu! This was one of our last photos before heading for our photoshoot.

01

One of the girls... The hair's really glamorous! Amazing stuff. We all looked kind of different after 3-4 hours of people poking and working their magic on our heads. I didn't think it'd really make a difference but it really showed during the photoshoot! Pictures of that tomorrow!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: