Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hall 12 FOC 2

I know FOC happened 2 weeks ago, but the photos are just too interesting to not be posted so here they are, Day 2!

01

We made our way down to Sentosa for beach games and I enjoyed myself tremendously. There was a bit of soccer.

01

And volleyball.

01

The kind of team-spirit that I crave. I got to play a lot because we were lacking in guys, so it was quite cool to try my hand again at so many sports that I haven't played in quite awhile.

01

Frisbee, and also captain's ball.

01

We were all bloody tired after that and went to have our lunch. We also played a rather stupid but enjoyable game which involves slapping each others' thighs! I suddenly recall having a photo of Siting violently attacking Roland, but I haven't prepared it yet. Maybe after all this there'll be another miscellaneous post with more photos! Hahaha...

01

In this game we're supposed to turn and roll along like some conveyor belt and transport one of our seniors over a certain distance! It was quite fun though Glenn said he had a lot of elbows and knees poking him and that hurt! Haha...

01

The last game was building a sandcastle and attacking each others' sandcastle with water bombs. I thought that was really hilarious and I thought Tintin's one withstood the hits pretty well!

Nothing much went on at night, other than meeting our SPs for the first time! More on that on Day 3!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: