Wednesday, March 26, 2008

9

For COM 206, our Visual Comms module, Amos, Pamy, Weili and I went to this park at Punggol to film for our 1-minute video. Being an outdoor shoot, it was rather problematic as the lighting and everything else that weren't in our control, went out of control.

It rained.

I know I used to complain about homework being boring and setting at the desk studying is such a monotonous task. That's partly the reason why I joined CS. But I didn't know I would end up doing this! Being drenched and having to film is totally... crazy. We weren't really prepared for the bad weather. The shoot earlier had been fine, the sun was out and the sky was clear. But when it started raining, it poured like mad! The lack of light also affected the picture quality.

Luckily we completed the shoot and it's very near completion. When it's ready for public consumption - youtube.

shoot01

shoot03

shoot02

shoot04
01

No comments: