Sunday, March 16, 2008

Step Up 2

Untitled-1

I know it got crap reviews and everything but it was a helluva ride for me. I loved every second of it. I love music and dance. When both powers combined and I get a movie to watch... it's hard for me to say anything bad when these two elements are just so wickedly showcased! The dancing was sick, everything was amazing... I recognised some of the songs. There were some that I didn't but I heard a whisper of "Missy Elliot" and that short preview of the track sent shivers up and down my body. SERIOUSLYYYYY. Haha... Can't wait for her album to be out. It was crazy. The plot isn't that bad - I've seen much worse! It's another "chase your dreams" kind of movie but I think it has spurned me to take some action in pursuing what I want. I think people who think they've seen it all are just cynical!

I just wanna dance!

Damn...

When I saw it I was like "NOFORREALAREYOUKIDDINGME". To the TNP reporter who thinks Britney's rehearsing dance moves for the filming of upcoming video Break The Ice, please get your facts straight. I could've wrote that article.
01

No comments: