Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Motivated

The Motivated 9/29/2007
I will be motivated. In this new phase of my life.

I want to look fantastic. I want to be fit. I need to sleep at the right time, eat at the right. The most important thing is to take time out to exercise. I have been finding my bearings and thus giving myself excuses to not exercise, which is very disgusting. I can only be a picture of health if I live the lifestyle.

I want to do well in my studies. University's not the time to be average. I will not hand in an average piece of work. I must make everything count. I must make the money that's being spent on education be a worthy one. I want to excel and do well in hall activities. I must be able to juggle between the two. I need to get to know more people, and have a connection with them. It's important. I will talk to everyone like friends and turn up for as many social gatherings as I can. I will learn to interact with people I don't know. Everything starts with a smile. It might be awkward at first, but it doesn't really matter because all friendships are to start somewhere.

I will organise more gatherings and such. Important.

I may be searching for love, but it's not right to treat it as a game or to hurt the other person. I must learn and I must be sure of what I want before diving into it. That's difficult, but it will make sense in the end. Even if I crave for physical contact or my physical needs I will hold out and not get attached because of that. Or just because everyone else thinks it is a good idea. Or that everyone around me is attached.

I will learn to change my behavior and cultivate new habits to be successful. A life of achievement, and not waste.


LMFAO! Fucking failure!
01

No comments: