Thursday, March 06, 2008

Don't Regret

I don't know if I'm studying what I like to study.

I know, like it's kind of late to be saying that. I've convinced myself and convinced the school as to why they should accept me and now I'm saying such nonsense. Probably it's just a short phase of self-doubt. I don't feel like I'm in much control of my academic life (other than attending the lessons) and everything seems to be going by so very quickly.

I love the creative assignments but they can be so troublesome at times. And truth be told, I'm terrible at thinking creatively. It's tough when I've never really thought out of the box.

Maybe all I need is a bit more self-discipline.

I think I'm still in the holiday mood. I need to get down to doing serious work and seriously there's a lot of work to be done! I've got plenty of great distractions around, like the aquarium that Bern, Qi and I are going to set up this Saturday. Yeah, it seems that I'm interested in everything except doing my assignments and studying.

It's been raining a lot and that's really disgusting. I wish there was more sun.

I've been seeking out old friends recently. I guess it's just that comfort of past... the good times. Maybe I'm not making the most of what I have?

Haha... Guess I'm thinking too much.
01

No comments: